Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mmmm..... Jewish Rye.

Jarett:  I never order toast at restaurants.
I can make my own toast for about four cents.

 me:  i love rye toast

 Jarett:  And it will taste a thousand time better.
And rye toast is the best, yes.

 me:  it's sooooo goooooddddd
it's hard to find a good marble rye around here though
We need a good jewish deli
those jews really know their bread

 Jarett:  Haha

 me:  and suffering.
Bread and suffering

 Jarett:  And its fun to ask them to make you a ham sandwich!

 me:  That's what they could name their deli!
Bread and Suffering!

 Jarett:  No, it should rhyme with "pain."
Grain And Suffering


P.S. When he sent me the link to that picture, I got really upset.  "How could someone else think of the same thing?!?!?! Is it possible that we are not as unique and hilarious as we think we are?" 

But he photoshopped it so all is well.  Our mental real estate is still prime, babies. At least Jarett's is.  I mean, really. "Bread and Suffering"?  Could I have missed a more obvious and hilarious cultural reference? 

No comments:

Post a Comment